Come work at Kiddie City Child Care Community We’re pleased to have a Highly-Rated Step Up to Quality rating! We are looking to hire an experienced Teacher to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Kiddie City is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Create plans for daily activities in line with the school curriculum
- Engage with young children in activities that are age-appropriate while bearing educational merit
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment
- Ensure the classroom is kept in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Read stories to the children as a group activity
- Encourage creative thinking and learning
- Interact with other teachers and administrative staff as needed
- Communicate with parents regarding child development and progress
- AA in Early Childhood or CDA
- Prior experience working in Child Care
- Up to date immunizations
- Must pass a background check
- Strong knowledge of educational techniques and methods for teaching young children
- Patient and supportive approach to the learning process
- Enthusiastic and encouraging
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand and move around for long hours at a time while teaching
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your resume through email firstname.lastname@example.org , fax (216) 481-9812, or mail a hardcopy to Kiddie City 280 E. 206th Euclid, Oh 44123.
Call (216) 481-9044 to schedule a visit.